What we’ve been up to
- “How to Make a Moose Run” will soon be back in print with more than 50,000 in print!
- “Hopscotch” is now a Kindle book and soon to be available in paperback.
- “The Grandmothers’ Box – Special ISP Edition” will available in paperback for ISP staff training.
- “The Grandmothers’ Box – A Story-Primer in Generational Blessing” will be available in late Spring.
What’s on the horizon
- Another trip to the Mediterranean region in advance of an ISP trip next fall as well as staff training in Istanbul.
- Six FamilyLife “Weekend To Remember” marriage conferences and one speaker retreat.
- More international travel with ISP.
- A new ISP curriculum project that will introduce some of the stories from “The Odd Thing About Oak Leaf Tea” to the world!